Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is it Really a Test


Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do the good die young and us assholes live for ever? Why do people answer with - God is just testing you? Why the fuck is God testing me then when "he who knows all" already knows the outcome? Because he is a big giant prick. I hate to write that but lets be honest the man plays a cruel game. I say heaven better be fucking spectacular because with all the shit I'm going through and which my grandparents are going through (TAKE MY WORD MY GRANDMOTHER COULD BE A SAINT) it takes a heavy toll to keep faith and not resort to our instinct of saying fuck it all. But thats life - When Life throws you shit, Get the fuck out the way. I feel bad writing this but I say if you think it its just as bad as saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment