Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Using Jealousy to Hook Up


Recently I went out with a few of my friends for a drink and a bite to eat. We all noticed there were a few good looking women sitting at a table across from us. We all started making assumptions that we could potentially get one of the girls and I took the initiative to find out. I calmly walked over and went to the better looking of the women and said how I found her very attractive and I gave her my phone number in case she was interested. After that she ripped into me how she had a boyfriend and some children, I took that as a Que to leave and as I was leaving they were all laughing and tossing my number around. As they were passing it around I noticed they gave it to the hefty sized girl out of the bunch and she was the only one to take it. Seeing this as an opportunity to make these girls feel stupid I went back over and offered a kiss to the large sized girl for taking my number and invited her over to the bar for some drinks away from her pompous friends. The other women that were there all of a sudden got extremely jealous and also nosey and could not leave me alone for the rest of the time. I used simple psychology and it worked great I wish I was there though when they found out that the number I gave them wasn't mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment