Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Choice

Well I have decided I am going to become a writer. I always wanted to write a book but I could never come up with a story that would be unique and not done before. Over the weekend I came upon one that I think will be a great one to right about. It is going to take a lot of time and some thorough investigation and also being able to play with this character I am writing about but sometimes in life you need to let go of reality's restraints and just push yourself to do this.
I am also doing short letters to obscure famous people. It will be a comedy where I write outragous things and see if the people I write to write back and what they say. I will also post it on my blog and maybe if I get enough letters make a book out of it. This has been done before in different scenarios and themes but I think my twist will be a little more entertaining. Lets see what the future beholds my freinds.
I will say that my first letter was to Chuck Norris. I am very eager for him to write back because my letter (I think at least) was pretty damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment