Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Morning Mr. Wood

Morning Wood? What is the big deal with this. Honestly everyone since I was a teen has talked about their morning wood or has made a comment on morning wood. I will tell you no lie when I say I have never ever had morning wood. Since I have first heard of this phenomenon I have been just ready to wake up to a smurf tent. But no not even a chubby.
Now there is nothing wrong with my junk, I get random hard-ons all of the time. I think I actually get more than the regular Joe. I can direct the flow of blood right to my penis with out thinking of sex, it could happen at any minute even right now as I write.
So what is the deal with me not getting any major wood in the morning. Perhaps I have delayed erections and instead of getting a boner when I wake up, it decided to pop up while I brush my teethe.
I don't know but I am not sure why this has never happened to me, and I am starting to feel left out in the conversations when guys talk about their morning wood and I have to make some shit up like how Steve Carrel talked about feeling boobies in the 40 Year Old Virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment