Tuesday, November 24, 2009

People Who Become Professionals But Not Through Degrees


My work is awful for this. I guess if you never went to school and you want a quick degree in Engineering then come on down to my place. We have like three Engineers and there is only one real one. The other ones just been around for awhile and now been sworn in in the gang. I'm mean really we work with some really important shit here lets not take advice from the man who built his whole working area out of plastic and Teflon. No lie its like being inside a Barbie house with out all the furniture painted.
Then we have another one who claims by moving a certain object in a confined space that is totally controlled is the reason why everything is messing up. Mind you before you could shake the shit out of it and throw in some dog shit to spice things up and it would do little or nothing to the experiments. Now we are going for such simple solutions I'm about to make up a dart board with some ideas and when they have a question just give them a dart and tell them to go wild.
This really wouldn't concern me except when my time is wasted moving a certain pipe over and over and over with out any new results then to ponder on it for awhile then have my ass dragged back into playing hop scotch with some fittings.
If anyone owns a company feel free to take any advice from anyone it is great to get an outside look onto things but when you are going for some critical idea crunching get the people with the degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment