Tuesday, November 10, 2009

G.I. BLOW


Hands down what a bad fucking movie this is. I was also a fan when I was younger and I was expecting over the top action here... But Jesus Christ this was a bad movie and way over the top. For one they tried to throw in every plot and twist in the GI Joe franchise like this was going to be their only one, unfortunately I know there will be two. Now you would expect this to be out of controll but it seems they went over board on some CG's and cut back on other ones. So one scene you'll be like that was fucking awesome and then on another your like when did sand look like liquid (check when they fly over the desert).
Also I know this is a kid's movie or a teenage movie but the acting was horrible and man do I mean horrible. First off the character who plays Joe can't act for shit anyways, and second Marlon Waynes you think would throw some bone of acting but nope he threw that out the window as well and perhaps his career.
I can't even begin to tell you how much more this sucks, please don't see it so they will not think about bringing in a second one right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment