Sunday, January 31, 2010

Congrats To Nick and Mika


I would like to say congratulations to the two most wonderful people in the world that I am lucky enough to call friends. Nick my closest friend that I have known before I knew that being nice gets you a lot further in life and Mika the most beautiful and kind hearted woman who has given my friend Nick the gift of undying love are now soon to be parents to a beautiful and healthy child. These two will be the best parents any child would be lucky to have. And with their both artistic and give every minute in life all you got way of living this child I imagine will grow up to be extraordinary. I love you two with all my heart and even though we are far apart I will always be here for you two and your child. Much Love to you both and the greatest gift that life could give and that to be your soon to be child.

No comments:

Post a Comment