Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Obese Individuals Taking Cah-Cah in Small Spaces


Yes it has been quite some time since I have blogged, I have been very busy and I have some extensive catching up to do. One thing that I would like to start with is why do fat people like to shit in small spaces. Take me as an example, I am far from large but yet the more open space I have in a bathroom the better I feel. If I had to take a pick from a large spaced stall to a small space stall I'm most likely going to go with the large spaced one. Now I have a few fat friends. And I have noticed every time they go and shit they go to the small spaced stall all of the fucking time. Is it some type of comfort zone thing. OR perhaps it is for them to brace themselves against the walls to help endure the tedious amount of shit coming out of their ass from gorging all god damn day.
Yes it is funny how I pick these things up. So I decided to go do some research and take a shit in a small spaced stall. Frankly it sucks. For one everything is so fucking close to you which you don't want when it comes to public bathrooms. Second is that when you have to go and open the door or close it your all rubbing your shin over the rim of the toilet (fucking yuk). So I am uncertain why a fat man shits in small spaces. But I do know when it comes to main public bathrooms the handicapped toilet is the last one you want to use for good sanitation because everyone loves pissing in the retarded reserved stall and getting piss everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment