Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No Flip Flops!

Well today I had to wear sandals to work. My work shoes were mysteriously not given back to me from someone who had to use them for us to go to the gym. So I had to go with some flip flops other then my other expensive shoes because well I rather take a bruise to the toe then ruin a 100 and something dollar pair of sneakers.
So I had to be stealthy and not seen at work. Didn't work out as I had initially planned. One - the flip flops I had chosen made an intense click clacking sound as I walked and apparently my work place has a lot of areas that like to produce echoes that travel. Two - I picked the wrong pair of jeans to wear them with so I had to roll them up into what looked like some Flood Pants or Capri's.
So being a ninja didn't work out on my behalf while wearing these, and come to think of it how are ninjas so fucking quite in their sandals?

No comments:

Post a Comment