Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Bye Old Fucking Chinese New Year

Well last Chinese New Year happened to be my year which is the boar. At the beginning of the year my Vietnamese friend told me that it could either mean I will have great luck or that I will have really fucking pitiful fuck me silly with an orange cone bad luck. Well it turned out to be the latter and the orange cone was mostly my own stupidity plus the justice system or as I like to call them "Money Hungry Whores" or "Molesters of Wallets and life".
Last year was fucking horrible and like I said it was mostly my fault but I truly did not mean it. I crashed my car and into several other peoples cars. I got on probation and have to go to more meetings then the fucking president. I have to pay them oodles and oodles of money and plus well I can kiss any car insurance good bye because I heard they are not taking souls as a down payment at the moment.
I have also become addicted to a favorite substance I would like to call Oxys because well during the time it made me not give a flying fuck about all the drama that was circulating around my life. Also my dog had to be put down and that experience was awesome. I couldn't go to a few important weddings and now including my sister's birth because well the "Money Hungry Whores" just don't want their money travelling around.
But I do say I have experienced a lot. I am no longer an addict. I will never drink and drive again well I will never drink again period. I learned what it feels like to hit total rock bottom and slowly climb out of it. I have a new perspective on life due to my meetings and meeting some really fucked up individuals who live amongst us including myself. And well I have learned to appreciate the small things in life.
And you say that the your Chinese Year will bring you good luck or bad luck on my next blog I will talk about a crazy ass incident that happened to me right before the New Chinese New Year. It is about work and well I can't write about it while I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment