Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Obama You...


Well first before I get into this I don't give a fuck about politics. People always think that the president can change everything but he can't. Think of him as the guy who knows guys who can talk to guys to get the guys to change stuff. But it is those other guys (governors/senators/Illuminati) that actually say what the fuck goes. So the only time I would vote if it was perhaps against a man or woman who had a lot of similarity with Hitler.
But all things aside lets talk about Obama. Yeah hes the coolest president we ever had (mind you my man Clinton), yeah he is a great speaker, yeah hes black, yeah he's good shit. But all in all what the hell has he done so far. I don't see or feel shit. When people were voting for him and "roo haahing" every where I went it was like this guy was going to cure aids and kick cancer in the nuts. The amount of attention he gets is way more then a third boob.
I almost threw up on myself yesterday when there was a press conference where they talked about his overall health. Yep I said it his overall health. When the fuck did they give press conferences on the president's health. Jesus fuck poor Cheney would be on the television more than Oprah.
People were all concerned about his smoking and his cholesterol. Hey the man aint smoking crack you fucking nut jobs leave him be. Next where going to see a conference held around his stool samples and prostate results.
So I guess I must say if that is all there is to bitch about go Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment