Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Didn't Need To Hear That


You ever hear something or were told something you could have gone the rest of your life with out hearing. I had quite a few of these happen to me over the past week. One was that my sister was dilating 4 inches before birth. Could have gone three life times with out needing to hear that and probably should have ate my snack first before writing that.
Or you ever found out something that you were looking forward to having but ended up not getting it because of something that makes it a lot worse then not actually getting it in the first place. Yeah a lot of those lately.
Or you ever hear something that punches you in the gut with butterflies and makes you absolutely sick to your stomache, probably because of nerves or maybe its just me.
But God Darn never in my life could have words ever affected me than they do now. I think I'm getting soft when I was younger I couldn't give a fuck if the world ended tomorrow now I'm a nervous wreck over some words being sounded out.
Growing up or developing a conscious blows!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment