Friday, March 19, 2010

How Does She Wipe?


Say hello to the fattest bitch trying to be the world's fattest bitch. Donna Simpson, is trying to break the Guinness World Record of the heaviest flab which is currently at 1050 lbs (WOWWWWWWWWW). Right now that barn with a face weighs at 600 lbs and is working really hard at not working hard. There is a great logical explanation of why you don't want to put down a hamburger and diet - "I'm trying to break a World Record people. Now leave me alone I'm hungry!!!!!". But coming from this fat bitch's mouth it would probably sound like "Mrrrrr Arhggg GrRRR. Bacon and peanut butter and jelly sandwich ROAR!!!!!!".
But really what breaks my heart other then her sitting on my chest is the fact she has two kids. And they look horribly malnourished. The reason - they have a dumpster for a mother. Now in order to get as fat as she can she must spend over $750 a week on grocery's for herself not the two kids that must have got up and walked out of her vagina. And it gets better. How you ask? By the way she can afford that is having a web site where perverted men pay to watch her stuff her face. I can't really talk shit about that because that might not be my cup of pervertedness but I got some strange brew myself.
Well if your going to do something do it right and let this be a lesson to all you fat bastards out there - if your not trying to break the world record for weight then what the fuck are you doing with your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment