Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dam You Cigarettes


Well I have been addicted since god knows when. I started way before I jerked off and well that was a long long time ago. But what gets me the most about this addiction is that I quit for well over a year. Hell I hated them so much the stink of them would make me want to vomit. Then one day I was going through an ungodly amount of stress and I decided to pick them back up.
The crazy part was that when I picked them back up it was so gross smoking them again. I had to actually work through the bad taste in my mouth, high blood pressure, feeling nauseous, smelling like shit, wasting my money, and yellowing the crap out of my teeth for quite a while before I liked them again. Does this make any sense to anyone? Any other smokers out there that can relate or am I just a little off my rocker. I could have easily stopped once I smoked my first cigarette but something kept pushing me through all the gross stuff until finally now I can't quit them with out going through hell. So Dam you Cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment