Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attracted to Disaster

Well either I am cursed or I am attracted to things that end in disaster and leave me miserable. I can laugh about it now that I think of it but really and truly everything I want I can't get and everything I don't want I get plenty of. And the stuff I want I want to the extreme so when it doesn't happen I crash and burn. I can't seem to pick up on the attribute or my self weakness that always lands me in this mess.
I want to think it is like Pipe Dreams but I don't get high anymore. Or is it my inability to see the consequences and outcomes, well fuck if I had that I'd be one rich bastard. So what is the force behind my drive to put myself into these predicaments. I'm going to blame it on my parents. Fuck You Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment