Monday, September 21, 2009

An Irish Man's Self Made Path Unto Self Destruction


Well recently I had to sober up or get locked up. I get random drug tests and if I happen to fail my case reopens and shit hits the fan. Well this past weekend I said sure why not drink a bit of alcohol it gets out of your system in a day tops. I unfortunately forgot I have no fucking brains when I start drinking and the drunk me likes to dig myself a deep fucking hole of self pity, embarrassment, and just straight fucking hell. During my drunken mess someone had to bring up a little bag of coke and of course the drunken me just had to have some. I now got a drug test on Friday hopefully no surprise ones in between from now and then, I know it gets out of your system in three days and I didn't do that much plus I bought a detox drink but the anxiety of it all is not worth it a fucking bit. Thanks again to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment