Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Stepped Into a World Of Shit


Well I'm sort of in a fuck cluster of hormones, morality, and achieving what I wanted since I discovered women are awesome. Sort of jammed my pickle into this one figuratively and perhaps this coming weekend literally. I don't want to give out too much info on this - for one - I don't want to ruin this - and for two - well there are some people who can get hurt. No I am not screwing my Friend's girlfriend, or a friend's sister it is more like I'm screwing a friend who has a boyfriend or something a little more than that but I'm no judge here, right?
So I have the power to do wrong or right. But is it my wrong or right? I don't know the people at all that I would hurt but if I were not to do this she would go somewhere else and do it anyways. And if it were to ease things a bit for her boyfriend I'm a somewhat of a good guy and I'm clean of AIDS and VD's, eh? lol? Usually I would not do this at all because I'm a Buddhist but this lady is smoking, like I want to smell where you just sat smoking. Plus her ethnicity is really wanting me to do this. Well after Friday I'll write what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment