Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HOLY SKUNKS!!!


Sweat Dieing Jesus. My neighborhood is overrun by skunks. They must have had an orgy last spring or summer because we got fuck loads of them now. Walking home is not safe at night anymore and I remember when it was such a nice neighborhood. I see at least up to five of them all of the time running amok with their Mohawk looking coats like a bunch of emo kids scurrying around for some Valiums and xanax. They even formed clicks and posse's having fights with other rival gangs. They also could care less about you, I wouldn't worry about getting sprayed by them as long as you don't surprise them they will walk past you in a kicking distance. If this gets any worse I'm going to have to move my family to the better part of the city with the better schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment