Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Laughing Frenzy


Well I sort of have a nervous reaction in which some people might find repulsive. I laugh and can't stop laughing. When the shit hits the fan I laugh, when I'm over stressed I laugh, and when something horrible happens I laugh. I can't help it one bit I try to bite it down but then my face just forms this huge shit eating grin from ear to ear and then I burst into capnipshit of laughter. Its hereditary because it happens to my mother as well. Its just its not that cool being in front of a judge with a huge smile, or having something terrible being explained to you and you chuckle til you piss your pants. But I guess its a cool defense mechanism I formed to help deal with pain. Try it out see if it works just don't make it into a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment