Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Observe and Report


Well every tuesday I'll do a review on all the movies that are coming out on dvd. The first one is Observe and Report - this as a bad fucking movie. It had maybe three good chuckles, one being a out of shape middle aged man's flacid penis which was about as lame as the movie. Two being Anna Farris, and three being the mexican guy from the movie shooter who plays as Seth Rogen's side kick security gaurd whatever. I fell for this movie because of Seth Rogen who must have not given a shit about acting in this and needed some extra cash. With another bad movie like this by Seth Rogen I wil start thinking he is just good for being an out of shape Jew who is vulgar, and if i was looking for that I'd rather go with Mel Brooks. But there is a good cameo by my man "Red" can't think of his real name and I don't feel like googling it but it was enjoyable as always to see his hilarious ass. This movie gets a solid two out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment